We specialise in handling complex cases.
Many of our instructions are complex non-standard cases on applications and appeals where there are complicating factors such as, previous refusal, overstay, historical breaches of the Immigration Rules, unusual immigration history, unlawful working, breaks in continuous lawful residence, credibility of relationship, breakdown of relationship, exclusion orders, deprivation, curtailment/cancellation of leave, sole responsibility, good character issues (e.g. criminality), reliance on business/self-employed documentation to prove funds, English language test (e.g. ETS TOEIC) cases etc.
We advise on British nationality law, European Free Movement law and UK immigration categories.
Our services include:
- British citizenship applications (naturalisation and registration).
- Challenges to British citizenship application refusals/ reconsiderations/ deprivation decisions/gender discrimination.
- Challenges to British passport application refusals.
Judicial review (in the Upper Tribunal and High Court), such as claims for delay and failure to follow policy.
Human rights claims.
Challenges to airport decisions (cancellation/curtailment).
Sponsor licence applications (Tier 2); sponsor licence management and audits.
Challenges to sponsor licence suspension/revocation.
Challenges to employer Civil Penalties (right to work).
European free movement applications (EEA family permits, residence cards, permanent residence cards, derivative rights, retained rights,) and settled status/pre-settled status applications under the Immigration Rules.
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur, Investor, Exceptional Talent, Graduate Entrepreneur).
- Tier 2.
- Tier 4 (Students).
- Tier 5.
- Spouses, civil partners, unmarried partners, fiancés/fiancées, children and other dependants.
- UK ancestry.
- Sole representatives.
- Domestic workers.
Indefinite leave to remain (settlement).